I’m lying on my bed, typing away from my laptop, because I’m working from home. Mid Jan.
- I have brought work home twice this month because i cant keep up with my bosses’ and business’s demands. I literally feel like im just drowning. And most of the time I’m just winging it because. It’s a new job, and a new country. So many things to know, to learn.
- I have started to drink coffee again. This as a result has made a few knots in my stomach – highly uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- I have started to run more though, and rowing. My upper back breaks, but for good.
- I have made myself leave the office at 7pm max. ( Please refer point 1 ).
- I love my niece more and more. She’s a handful but shes lovely and a kid. When she hugs me and says ‘night night’. so.much.love.
- Feels like im failing. Feels like it. Like i cant keep the promises I made to myself.